she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Annalise
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 21:32:33 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","keiko11base"]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Distinctly, Keiko was no Ranger. She was an Officer and one that specialized in mail fraud at that. This was obviously a task outside of her job description. But the security of Hoenn was her priority, as she promised when she transferred to this region.
[break][break]
"Officer Mori," she identified herself to the nearest authoritative figure on scene, a blonde woman. "How can I help?"
[break][break]
Her Togekiss and Pelipper were already out. Pelipper was high up to perceive people on floating debris and to see if anyone was caught up in a riptide, trying to get back to shore. There were also, undoubtedly, people stuck far beneath the surface, but she was less equipped for a deep dive than for surface-level rescues. She switched her question to a less obvious one: "Where can I start?"[break][break]
[attr="class","rosepoke"]
[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.keiko11base]font:12px roboto;--accent:#fd85e0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiko11base i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
[WOPS] Keiko & Annalise
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 8:41:45 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia annal"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"captain henderson," annalise identifies herself in turn, looking away from the wreckage to acknowledge the officer that has come up to her. she's worked with officers on ranger operations like this before, so it comes to no surprise to see one here. a glance at her togekiss gives her an idea of where to put her on this sinking chessboard. [break][break] "have your togekiss fly to the upper deck to see if there's anyone stranded up there. if it can't carry them down, i have pokemon that can grab them."[break][break]and just as quickly as she addresses her, annalise is turning away to supervise her own pokemon. far down below, her lanturn circles the splinters of sea mauville, doing the same task keiko's pelipper is doing.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
prompt 36

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Annalise
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 15:01:34 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Keiko offered a two finger salute at the woman's orders. "You got it, boss!" She turned to Togekiss and mounted the fairy type, the duo fluttering atop. The upper deck had some collapsed support beams and miscellaneous debris. Immediately, Keiko noticed a teenager underneath a wall that had crumbled like a flaky pastry.
[break][break]
"You're alright," she soothed. She and Togekiss got to moving the chunks of wall off of the individual, helping the teenager get up to her feet. Visibly, she just seemed to have a few cuts. It would bruise tomorrow for sure.
[break][break]
Keiko pulled her radio. "One free from the Northeast side of the upper deck. Going inside to find more."[break][break] [break]02. Locate and free any trapped individuals.
[break]

[newclass=.keiko11base i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
[WOPS] Keiko & Annalise
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 4:49:34 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
annalise touches her earpiece, adjusting the channel to filter keiko out from other conversations. it's both fortunate and unfortunate to hear her announce that she's already found someone. fortunate because they were found, unfortunate that there are people trapped in sea mauville in the first place. [break][break]"i'll send my corviknight to get them."[break][break]in a flash of light, her steel-feathered pokemon appears, glittering in the sunlight. in a few brief commands, the bird takes off toward the upper deck to retrieve the teenager. [break][break]"be careful in there," annalise adds. "it's super unstable inside. let me know if you need any help."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
PROMPT 26

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Annalise
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 14:54:32 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]"Got it," she acknowledges as she waits for the Corviknight. She examines the teen's cuts and offers clean water from Pelipper to assist, the bird soaking her leg to clear debris and dust from the small wounds. Then, She assists the civilian in getting aboard.[break][break]
She wants the civilian fly off with Corviknight and feels uneasy. Adrenaline makes her a little sick.[break][break]
"The girl on your Corviknight is not in urgent need, but a little medical attention could go a long way to avoiding an infection." She feels a twinge of guilt at not getting the girl's name. Keiko steps further inside the building, searching with a flashlight in hand. "When you say unstable," she adds belatedly, "how unstable are we talking?"[break][break]
[break]22. Use a pokemon to rescue an individual from a high place.
[break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
[WOPS] Keiko & Annalise
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 21:39:36 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"alright, i can do that."[break][break]annalise squints at the distant shape of her corviknight as it approaches, sunlight reflecting off its body in blinding flashes with each shift of its movements. despite its general gruffness, the steel-type pokemon makes a soft landing, conscientious of the teenager sniffling on its back. [break][break]there's a note of distraction in annalise's voice when she finally replies, her comms congested by background noise. the teenager's name is mia, heard muffled in the gaps of conversation. [break][break]"really unstable — fly back up to the upper deck, please — like, the floor or the ceiling or both might be compromised, so move carefully."[break][break]there is the sound of a bandage tearing, accompanied by the tiniest huff of breath from the captain. [break][break]"and if it looks bad in there, come back out," a command this time, instead of a suggestion, "and we'll figure out some kind of plan together."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
PROMPT 05

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Annalise
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 22:06:04 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Captain Henderson's voice is a rope in a dark cave, a landline to civilization.[break][break]
OK, maybe that's dramatic. She feels the floor shake underneath her and freezes, flashlight in hand and breath held.[break][break]
Fate was determined to prove the good Captain right. Keiko scurries down the hall as the floor and ceiling crack around her. Ahead of her is a pile of debris where the ceiling has caved in. She leaps around it, partially crawling on the wall as she maneuvers around. There's a vial on the floor where she lands, and she scoops it up instinctively as she hurries back to her waiting Pelipper.[break][break]
She puts the flashlight in her mouth, clutches the vial tight in her free hand, and holds onto his waiting claws to carry her out of the building. She knows better than to look back, but she does, and seeing the crumbling infrastructure fully join the sea leaves something sick twisting in her gut.[break][break]
She lands on the shore and nearly stumbles, her legs jelly like ditto, but she manages to stagger to the Captain's side again. She presents the vial, then pulls the flashlight from her mouth with her newly freed hand. "No idea what this is. Got it, though." She isn't sure if they should expect more people inside the underwater structure or not. [break][break]
[break]28. Recover essential resources or items.
[break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
[WOPS] Keiko & Annalise
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 23:19:44 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

for better or for worse, keiko doesn't say anything else. annalise is forced to preoccupy herself with the teenager sitting on the ground in front of her, lest she let her thoughts wander to officer traversing in the belly of sea mauville. still, her mind drifts as she ties the bandage around a cut on her leg, drawn away each time vessel groans or splits off into the sea. [break][break]"just some scrapes," she tells the girl. "nothing too bad."[break][break]miraculously, keiko returns before annalise finally works herself up to going to find her herself. she stands, dusting off her knees, and turns to regard the officer with concern. [break][break]"are you alright?"[break][break]the other girl stumbles up to her, flashlight in mouth, and reveals the vials she found. annalise's eyes drop to her hands, to the tubes. [break][break]"looks like stuff from the research lab." [break][break]she reaches out to take the vials, fingers delicately ghosting over keiko's palm as she makes the transfer. [break][break]"good job. did you see anyone else in there?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
PROMPT ?

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[WOPS] Keiko & Annalise
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 23:28:10 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Keiko's eyebrows shoot up as the Captain asks about her. "Uh, totally fine," she finally answers, gesturing broadly to herself. She is ok, just unsettled. But as much as the shore is grounding, the presence of someone who Knows What They're Doing is even moreso.[break][break]
The other woman just commands a presence, an air of respect, a resoluteness. It's easy to yield to her. She's glad the Captain takes possession of the vials, even though Keiko was normally protective of important artifacts like that. She was an elite mail courier back in Sinnoh; here, she feels much more like a footsoldier following orders.[break][break]
"No one else," she reports honestly. "The trio of people down in the water by the far side of the structure were already being escorted by a Ranger rescue team on boat." Inside the structure had just been failing machines and loose, worrying wires.[break][break]
She spares a glance at the hungry ocean before returning her focus to the conversation at hand. "I think it's pretty clear. If this stuff is hazardous," she says with a gesture to the vials, "then it's a good thing it won't get in the water."[break][break]
[break][break]
[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
[WOPS] Keiko & Annalise
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 23:43:53 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

annalise's concern transforms into a questioning look, confused by the way keiko's eyebrows raise. is it that outlandish to ask after her after she'd staggered up to her like that? especially since this is a ranger operation, making any volunteers a subordinate to look after. [break][break]"good." [break][break]she gives her a once over, then nods approvingly. she's just rattled, seemingly, and not injured. and she didn't see anyone else beneath the upper deck, so they could likely rule out anyone stuck in there.[break][break]in her hands, mysterious liquids slosh around within sealed vials. the potential contamination keiko mentions isn't lost on her. rescue operations would slow exponentially if the water filling the lower levels of sea mauville became a hazard. [break][break]"i agree. good work, again," she praises. "you can take a break or help me set up a medical station here."[break][break]the options are presented, then annalise steps away to put the vials down somewhere where they can be accounted for.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
END

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[WOPS] Keiko & Annalise
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 5:05:48 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven